11/28/10

Hallo!

I've been meaning to start blogging again, just like I've been meaning to start twittering again. Since last year, a lot have happened in my life. I've moved to Gothenburg permanently, for one thing. I got a job here as a Community Manager for Planet Calypso, so that's been eating up a lot of my willpower for social medias. I run the forum PlanetCalypsoForum.com... But yes, enough about work. While this blog used to be a lot about Entropia (as well as my other games) Im going to try keep work off it, and attempt to keep this blog more personally me.

So what have I been up to lately other then work?
Uh.

Good question.

On the game front its pretty easy. I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas, Civilization 5, I just finished Portal (because I'm honestly ages behind everyone else it seems), I played Dead Rising 2 recently.. And a whole lot of HoMM5. That's what I've played recently.. Since last, that's a whole other story. Not going to go into that, it'll certainly ruin my fingers.

2 comments:

Zhiva said...

Good to see you back at your own "home".

How is F:NV? I haven´t dared to buy it yet, as I have too much to do, and I know that if I buy it, 200+ hours of my life is going to just vanish, like snow in hell.

Hanne // Skam said...

Its great! I actually enjoy the story more then Fallout 3, which says something considering how affected I was of that game.

And yes, hours WILL vanish. The main difference between F3 and F:NV is that the latter really holds a larger momentum. While in F3 you spent time building who you are, in F:NV you try to find out who you are. It's a thrilling ride. Plus, it feels like you have more options roleplay-wise this round.