11/3/08

Effin' Doctors


At the Emergency:

Me: My tummy around the gallbladder area is reaaally hurting, I woke up from it this morning around 7 and it havent let go since, a constant pain. It was like that on thursday to friday aswell, and on saturday and sunday I havent felt it so bad but its still been painful at times.  I took some of the strong painkillers I have, and I still feel it . Ive had gallbladder infection before, and when I had that it was like this a couple of days before I got 40-41 degrees celcius in fever and you guys mistakedly operated my appendix out even though I told you I had gallstones before and the pain was very similar. Im very worried, this pain have lasted 4 days now! 

Doctor: Take these standard painkillers and call us tomorrow if the pain isnt gone. 

*rolls eyes*

No comments: