4/16/09

#¤%& Demigodly Christ!!

Talk about the king of premature releases!

Okay so like Ive already mentioned before, Im playing Demigod atm. And it was disappointing in most aspects yet entertaining. 

Yea entertaining. Its entertaining to be able to rise in ranks, gain favour points and see the fruits of your labour showing off. So far I havent lost one single match. Ive played a few matches. But for some reason the idiotic game has managed to only register 4 games on me, none in Pantheon (the ongoing tournament), only 144 Favour points when I should have well over 500+,  it has reset all my achivements and listen to this:
It managed to register two lost games on me. That I HADN'T lost!

That victory screenshot I posted earlier, do you think it registered it? NO! IT REGISTERED AS A LOSS!

Oooooh it makes my blood BOIL! MAD MAD MAD SKAM!

No comments: