8/31/09

The Unfortunate Looter

These days, as we dont have teaming re-introduced yet, Ive felt alot of unfortunate globals hit my avatar. 

No, that does not mean I dont want globals. I need it to break even with the mobs Im hunting, no doubt. The thing is, there are few mob spawns that are extra interesting these days with the SGA going on, and thus I often find myself sharing huntingfields with friends and socmates, but unable to team with them. 

Loot is, in lack of other words, a damn big mystery. There are always a dozen theories circulating the community; some good and some bad. But how about the theory that when your friend is on the same radar as you, and complains about loot, you global on the next mob you take down. Every time! It happened to me about 3 times yesterday and a few the day before that aswell. 

Globals ususally makes me happy, and the first time it was sort of funny. But if I continure this then Im on the fastlane to really pissing my friends off (luckily Im dealing with some pretty patient people here). Im sure the entropians out there can relate to the loot blues, and how it affects you. 

Sigh!

No comments: