10/11/09

Oh, October.

Oh October,
you are way too short.
And too close to November, that is close to December. 

I fear I'm going to spend all my monies on games. Oh deary me. I guess my family and friends will get macaroni-art wrapped in toilet-paper for Christmas. 

There's so much to do.
First of all, I've preordered Fallout 3 Game of The Year set, with all the add-ons. I've decided to play through it again now that I have a more proper PC. I hadn't played any of the add-ons anyway, so might as well just start all over again. Its so worth it. Due October 16th.

And Machinarium is also coming October 16th. It looks like a cute little platform, and certainly seem to suit the whole post-apocalyptic month theme I'm having. So that's down on my list.

And then I've preordered Borderlands as well. Now that's something Im really looking forward to. Due October 30th. 

And then there's the deposits in Entropia... 

And whatever else comes along. When was that Baldurs Gate sequel supposed to drop?

No comments: