1/31/12

Pictures from the Dream Theater Concert







No, I have no idea why I'm pointing.




I finally got to see Dream Theater when they visited Oslo the 26th Jan!
I've been saying for years that I wanted to see them live, and when a couple of friends of mine decided to take the trip from Hammerfest to Oslo to see them, I decided it was time for me to join in.

It was awesoooome.

Setlist according to Setlist.fm
Bridges in the Sky
6:00
Build me up, Break me down
Surrounded
The Root of all Evil
(Mangini showing off - Drum solo)
A Fortune in Lies
Outcry
The Silent Man
Beneath the Surface
On the Back of Angels
War inside my head
The Test that Stumped them all
The Spirit Carries on
Breaking all Illusions
And finally Encore gave us Pull Me Under.

Although Im not entirely sure about this list.. Im pretty sure we got Home from Scenes of a Memory in there somewhere? Or maybe I was intoxicated. Maybe both. Quite possibly.

No comments: