6/3/09

Oh my, Sleezy Cyanide Plush!

All my plushie dreams have come true!
(well not all, Im still waiting for a plushie molisk. Hint hint FPC?)

Ive been a fan of Cyanide & Happiness for quite a while, their comics is a part of my daily routine.

And suuuure... Im supposed to have grown away from plushies. But truth is no girl ever grow away from plushies, just as boys never grow away from cars or legos! Well, I havent outgrown legos either for that matter... or sticky goo.. Maybe I just haven't grown at all. But either way; who can resist this little sleezy thing, honestly? I love it!! I want one sooo bad. 

Rawr!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this character toy very much. I have the hobby of collecting Godzilla Plushies.

deendey said...

SO TRUE! I love plushies but we don't have enough room for them so I'm gonna have to throw some away soon :(((((