6/3/09

Road Cones Protect my head!

Plants vs Zombies!
With that name, this cannot be a serious game. Yea I thought so too.

I was dead wrong, pardon the pun. This adoreable game is a fantastic tower defense game, uber-cute awesomesauce! It has lots of nice minigames in addition to the original challenge. While its not a big release graphically, its certainly one of the games that'll just keep you smiling for hours. For a very low cost.

Basically the game revolves around you defending your house against zombieattacks by using plants with different abilities.

I first found out about the game when its teaser song was released, and it was just wicked. The game followed suit, its crazy in a good way!
Click here to see the song!
I know your type; Tall dark and dead... You want to bite all the petals off my head..

Steam allows you to download a demo for free, where you can play 1 hour. The price isnt much to whine about, so I suggest buying it! Trust me, it gets alot harder further into the game. If you like puzzles or towerdefense, this is worth checking out!

Like a friend of mine said "This game is so YOU!"
Kudos to PopCap, I love it!

No comments: