7/17/09

Heroes of Mighty Nightmares


Pun intended (I was playing Infernal after all.)
We were playing Heroes of Might and Magic (5, Tribes of the east) for about 16 hours straight last night. And this morning.
Like most games, even bejeweled and plants vs zombies (damn you, pop cap.), if I do it enough it will show in my dreams at some point. I am one of those people who tend to remember most of my dreams when I wake up, often several -and my dreams are often very, very vivid.

So when I recieved a text to my phone, I woke up and litterally ran out of bed. I was still in a dream-like state, thinking that if I didnt move my ass out of there, I'd get pwned. I worried how many steps ahead I was.

And then I realized how foolish it seemed. And I laughed a little, while still a little, just a little, angsty.

I think Im gonna choose a different race tonight. Damn horsies.

No comments: