7/6/09

Packing it up!

Yea I know, I know. I haven't updated my blog. Im sorry! There really haven't been much to talk about lately. Ive been busy packing everything, and havent really played anything but solitare! 

Right now I can't wait to move. The sun is prima in Sweden, and not so prima up here in the norwegian arctic. A couple of days ago it actually snowed. In July. No, Im not kidding -unfortunally Im very serious. 

Since I visited Gothenburg last summer there really haven't been much sun touching my body, so I thought I'd have a go in the tanning studio just for 15 mins, to make my skin a little more used to the licking solar rays. However, I have the skin of a newborn baby, and it seems the sun hates newborn babies ... so today Im itching like mad, got some babyblisters and sunrash. Unfortunally Ill have to grill myself some more, else Ill be lobster-red after an hour in the sun when I get to Sweden.

Most of my things are packed up in cardboard boxes now. I just gotta sell the furniture off and then on Friday Im off to my (hopefully) final destination! Wish me luck!

No comments: