7/6/09

WoF Finale!

Oh, I completely forgot to blog about this.. Either way, Ive been helping out Team Sweden for World of Firepower! I thought it'd be appropriate since Im moving across the border anyway. Concidering Stoik have completely polluted my mind with his swedish nonsense, I sometimes even slip in swedish words here and there when I speak. I havent really noticed much to it myself -but my friends keep commenting on it, so I guess there's something to it. Im just about swedish enough to join the Team Sweden Support.

The Final this year will be on upcoming Saturday. It is USA vs Romania vs Sweden. 
USA won the first WoF, Romania is the holder of the most-point ever in a round record, and Sweden have been in every final since the start of WOF, but have yet to get the title. Sweden also beat last years winner, England, in the semis. I hope they will bring the title home this year. 

It will be a nervewrecking 4 hours of hunting frenzy on Club Neverdie.

I arrive to Sweden on Friday morning. Saturday night I hope we've won WoF and will have one hell of a party. Toes crossed. (I need the fingers for shootin')

WHAT IS WOF?
Short for World of Firepower, WoF is the largest event in Entropia Universe, with several thousands players hunting for their countries fame and glory. Its a hunting competition, where you score points for hunting. Its teamwork, with one captain, one main team and support teams aswell. 

For more info on WoF, Click Here!

Are you swedish? Want to help? Sign up here!

No comments: