2/3/11

Dude, I totally have a friend who plays WoW.

It occurred to me today as it has several times lately, that my siblings really think I loathe WoW-players.

The first time I remember this coming up for discussion was when my sister had her at-the-time boyfriend over for a visit. We were talking games, and he had barely gotten to "World of Wa.." when my little sister told him to shut up unless he wanted her sister to claw his eyes out.

This have come up to discussion several times, and I was painfully reminded of this crude and unforgiving vision my siblings have of me today... When my little brother talked about macro'ing, and said he used it while playing WoW, but before I had even opened my Steam Chat-Window he had quickly followed up with "NOOOOOO I dont play often!!!" I don't know where this terrible misconception have come from. Man, I know a lot of WoW Players. Some of them are even my friends!

One of them is even a GM! Dude, its okay to play WoW. It just so happen that I don't, but that doesn't mean its bad or anything. We're different. We're BORN different. That's life, you just gotta roll with it. There's no reason to be ashamed. You're okay by me, kid. I like you just the way you are!

I mean how can you not respect this?

No comments: