10/23/08

LBP - I want to plaaay...

Dammit, I wanna play LittleBigPlanet too :(

I dont own a playstation and I can't really see any benefit of buying it other then being able to play LBP. I already have the Wii (loving it) so I don't feel like investing in another console game.

LBP was as known withdrawn from most markeds because apparently some of the songs used in the game had references to Islam, which wasn't taken too kindly on in the big US.
Here in little Norway tho we don't seem to give a rats ass, and the game is released anyway. 

They did the same thing to Mario Party 8. It was withdrawn in the UK because in the game one of the characters said "make this train spastic". I had bought the game in Norway and didn't know that "spastic" was such an insult until I had brought my Wii and games to UK and played it with my friends there. They suddenly burst into laughter when that sentence was being said. heh!

Aaaanyway. 
I wanna be a sackgirl!!

No comments: