10/29/08

Zip a dee doo daa...

....zip-a-dee-ay
My oh my what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine heading my way
zip-a-dee-doo-dah zip-a-dee-ay

Oh mr bluebirds on my shoulder
Its the truth its actual

And everything is satisfactual...


Few things beat the feeling of when you've known you've done well. When you've suprised yourself with your own capability, and when you know you've suprised others, perhaps proving them wrong?

While it doesnt really relate to the situation Ive been in the last few days, this reminded me of something.
A friend once said to me: "They should know better then to question the quality of your work, you always come back with triple force". I had never realized it myself up until that moment, but I guess he was right. The quote is from when someone wanted me to do badly, to prove her point.

Anyway. Yea I guess Im one of those people who thrive on contructive critisizm.

Either way, I havent had anyone critizise my work as of late, except me of course. Not to my face anyway. 
But managing to write a whole newspaper in 6 days, whereas 2 of them were useless because I couldnt get any cases done then, 1 of them went to planning, 1 of them were really only half a day and that half a day went to writing them in. 

Ive been like a gerbil on speed the last few days.
But I made it.
And Im bloody proud.

No comments: