10/22/08

Long bubbly nights

I am not talking about champagne.

I have a tendency of falling victim to arcade and cardgames. Solitare, Tetris, Bubbleshooter and Texas Hold em can entertain me for hours alone.

Lately Ive fallen back to Bubbleshooter. Its not long ago I was pretty hooked on solitare, after my mom lent me her laptop while she went to the mediterranean (...!!) without me.  The laptop kind of sucked to play EU on so I figured why not keep me entertained with some solitare.

But its a dangerous habit. Soon I was escalating to more advanced forms, and started becoming annoyed when people defeated my 1337 solitareskills in the msn solitare challenge. Thats when I knew I had to go to rehab.

So the laptop got returned eventually, but then for some reason I had some time to kill and didnt feel like shooting hogglos ingame so I decided for the next best thing outside the game -shooting bubbles. 
And now Im hooked on that. I dont quite know how many hours Ive spent on this during today but its probably a scary amount.

Im not as good as I used to be in Bubbleshooter tho.. I have to improve.

No comments: