10/19/08

Work + Weekend = Noes!

Its saturday now, but it feels like sunday. Well technically I guess it is sunday concidering it is indeed 01:43 am atm. But then I guess it feels like monday. 

Ive been stressed out of my mind this week. While Ive been at work, Ive been running around like a maniac doing interviews here and there, socializing etc. And since this is such a busy weekend in this town I 'have' to work to cover it all, although Im not supposed to work on weekends.
Last night I was hanging with the citys socialites during the opening of Arctic Culturcentre, the new arena for culture in Hammerfest. We watched a film, had dinner and drinks. Sounds awfully great doesnt it? Well it was pretty good, but I was very tired from the weeks work, and would like nothing more then to just relax after I got home from work. When I was done there I went to the newly opened cinema (again!) and watched Max Payne with Gaute. It was Okay'ish I suppose, the story that is. I think Marky mark did a alright job with playing Payne, just about as glum as him, and as careless. I loved the manner they shot it in tho, it all looks very film noir. 

Today I woke up feeling everything but rested. I think I woke up at about 18:00 after I went to bed at around 6:00 yesterday. So I had some hours to sleep, but since I woke up all Ive really wanted to do, is crawl back into bed.
However no rest for the wicked, another case to be done. There was a Swing-festival (not swingers as stoikow assumed) and I went to cover it at about 11:00. Kinda hard to keep up with all the drunk people, but I got it done. Dont want my paper lacking in stories. 

I've rented Iron Man on DVD tonight. Unfortunally I dont have a certain someone to cuddle up to here at the moment.  One month, or maybe christmastime. Good things come to those who wait. 

No comments: